Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet Sundays

If you are a bride or bridesmaid looking for an original piece for your hair or want to make a statement on your big day, then check out Gracylu Originals! We love her beautiful pieces! (Plus, she loves SimplyBloom just like us) Check out her pieces in the pictures below and learn a little bit about Tristian "Gracylu". 






I love Jesus and my family!
I think gracylu is a cool name!
 Blush pink is my favorite color and I somehow end up wearing it a lot:)
I adore Betsey Johnson, wearing cardigans, and eating petit fours from magnolia bakery.
 I want to cook and clean in pearls, heels, and a linen dress while wearing red lipstick.
 It takes me forever to tell a story!
I LOVE anything and everything about Elvis!!!
Grace Kelly is my all time favorite actress!
This is me in a nutshell…I enjoy making unique pretty things and love to see them on other people!
Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3

Visit her website:: http://www.gracyluoriginals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment