Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Real life | Ashley's summer vacation: North Carolina!

This post is a little late but I wanted to share some photos from my vacation that I took at the beginning of July with my husbands family. 
We drove out to Asheville, NC and spent a week relaxing in a cabin, being adventurous, and exploring the city. 
We loved hiking, tubing and all of the yummy farm to table restaurants! 



People from all over gathered to listen to local bluegrass musicians!


Quinn and I enjoying a delicious chocolate shoppe :)


We went to a local pub and danced to some great Irish music by East River Crossing! They were great!


The downtown streets were alive with street performers.


Amazing views!


Very cool landscape!


Me, my father-in law Clay, mother-in-law Rea, cousin Meagan, and my crazy sister-in-law Holli!



Our beautiful cabin!


No comments:

Post a Comment